- AMMO Inc POWW, the owner online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, GunBroker.com, said it is planning to launch its proprietary eCommerce payment processing platform on or about January 1, 2023.
- The streamlined and efficient proprietary payment processing system would improve the marketplace experience for buyers and sellers alike and drive substantial additional revenue.
- AMMO’s move away from third-party processor BitRail is projected to drive an additional $5 million to the bottom line in first full year of operation.
- In partnership with a gateway accessing the major credit card issuers in real time, GunBroker.com’ proprietary ecommerce payment processing suite will allow the company to control all transactional payment processing elements of the buying and selling of products offered on the GunBroker.com marketplace.
- The new service will include secure identification and fraud security tools, invoicing, and help sellers grow their business with data analytics and marketing support.
- Price Action: POWW shares are trading higher by 1.10% at $3.02 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article