- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc BBBY has made additional shares available for sale under its existing at the market offering program (ATM Program). The maximum aggregate offering amount is up to $150 million.
- The ATM program was initially launched on August 31, 2022.
- Pursuant to the ATM program, the company previously sold an aggregate of 12 million shares for gross proceeds of about $75 million.
- The company intends to use the offering net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including rebalancing the company’s assortment and inventory and addressing debt.
- Price Action: BBBY shares are trading lower by 8.53% at $4.55 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article