U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Nasdaq gaining more than 100 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Expensify, Inc. EXFY dropped 19.2% to $10.46 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Ryan Specialty Holdings, Inc. RYAN dropped 17.3% to $36.77 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results. Multiple analysts lowered their price targets on the stock following the report.
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. AQN fell 17.1% to $9.54 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS.
- Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited RGC dipped 16.4% to $23.13
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF fell 14.6% to $3.7550 after the company lowered its FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- EverCommerce Inc. EVCM dropped 13.9% to $7.14 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results. Several analysts lowered their price targets on the stock following the report.
- Duolingo, Inc. DUOL fell 13.4% to $73.41 after the company issued Q4 revenue guidance with a midpoint below estimates.
- Satixfy Communications Ltd. SATX dipped 12.3% to $10.16.
- Karat Packaging Inc. KRT fell 11.7% to $14.29 following Q3 results.
- Prenetics Global Limited PRE dropped 9.9% to $2.81.
- Cigna Corporation CI fell 9.6% to $292.36.
- Sonder Holdings Inc. SOND fell 9.1% to $2.0450. JMP Securities maintained Sonder Holdings with a Market Outperform and lowered the price target from $3.5 to $3.25.
- Flowers Foods, Inc. FLO dipped 7.7% to $27.14 following Q3 results.
- McKesson Corporation MCK fell 7.4% to $342.76. McKesson recently raised its FY23 EPS guidance above analyst estimates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article