- Mizuho cut the price target on Baidu, Inc. BIDU from $200 to $180. Mizuho analyst James Lee maintained the stock with a Buy rating. Baidu shares rose 2.5% to trade at $97.49 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup slashed the price target on MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX from $16 to $7. MacroGenics shares gained 1.6% to $6.28 on Wednesday.
- Barclays raised the price target on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. AEO from $11 to $17. American Eagle shares rose 0.3% to trade at $15.40 on Wednesday.
- Piper Sandler boosted the price target on Arvinas, Inc. ARVN from $76 to $81. Arvinas shares rose 0.1% to $40.75 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target for Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY from $56 to $59. Best Buy shares rose 1.2% to trade at $80.83 on Wednesday.
Read the original article