Sydney, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- AuTECO Minerals Ltd AUT has returned the highest-grade intersection to date of 1,020 g/t gold over 0.4 metres in drilling of the Tyson vein at the Pickle Crow Gold Project in Ontario, Canada, and the bonanza result is outside the 2.23-million-ounce resource at 7.8 g/t. Click here
- Musgrave Minerals Ltd (MGVMGVMF is raising $10 million to fund resource growth and development studies at the Cue Gold Project, situated within the highly prospective Murchison Province in Western Australia. Click here
- Queensland Pacific Metals Ltd QPM is joining the circular economy, having formed a new subsidiary, QPM Energy Pty Ltd, and launched the Carbon Abatement Hub (CAH) Project as part of a vertical integration strategy to secure a gas supply chain for the TECH Project. Click here
- Suvo Strategic Minerals Ltd SUV has completed the acquisition of 26% interest in Dingo, an Australian proprietary company aiming to produce high purity alumina (HPA) from recycled feedstock. Click here
- Incannex Healthcare Ltd (IHLIXHL has engaged Eurofins Scientific, a multinational contract development and manufacturing organisation, to develop and produce its CannQuit medicated chewable products designed to treat nicotine and opioid addiction disorders. Click here
- Aurumin Ltd AUN is hoping to increase its mining claims by entering a competitive ballot process for 15 tenements in the Sandstone area in Western Australia. Click here
- Peninsula Energy Ltd (PENPENMF will raise $32 million following the completion of an institutional placement of new fully paid ordinary shares in the company. Click here
- Frontier Energy Ltd FHE has earned a ‘buy’ recommendation from BW Equities on the belief that the owner and developer of the Bristol Springs Renewable Energy Project (BSP) in Perth will be the first large-scale green hydrogen producer on the ASX. Click here
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd GMR has appointed highly experienced geologist Doug Jones as non-executive director, effective December 1, 2022. Click here
- Magmatic Resources Ltd MAG has opened its share purchase plan (SPP), having already received firm commitments for a placement of 30,206,000 fully paid ordinary shares at a price of $0.10 per share to sophisticated, institutional and professional investors, raising approximately $3 million. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article