Sydney, Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- West Wits Mining Ltd WWI‘s farm-in partner Rio Tinto Exploration Pty Ltd has completed its first pass drill program at the Mt Cecelia Project in the Paterson Province of Western Australia. Click here
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (COBCBBHF continues to make strong progress with its Broken Hill Cobalt Project in Far West New South Wales with the current focus on advancing a definitive feasibility study (DFS) incorporating adding value to the large cobalt resource. Click here
- Pharmaxis Ltd (PXSPMXSF has appointed experienced senior global pharma executive Dr Simon Green to the Board of Directors as an independent non-executive director. Click here
- Pursuit Minerals Ltd PUR has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% of the issued capital in Trilogy Minerals Pty Ltd, an Argentina-focused lithium company, which holds the rights to more than 9,233 hectares at the Rio Grande Sur Project in the Lithium Triangle of South America. Click here
- Tempest Minerals Ltd TEM has completed the 2022 drilling program at the Meleya Project, part of the company’s flagship Yalgoo Portfolio in Western Australia. Click here
- Green Critical Minerals Ltd GCM has appointed graphite processing expert Oliver Peters to the role of metallurgical advisor as it moves to progress the ultra-high purity and high-quality McIntosh Graphite Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Animoca Brands Corporation Ltd and its subsidiary TinyTap, the leading platform for user-generated educational games, will begin auctioning the second series of teacher-authored Publisher NFTs on the OpenSea marketplace tomorrow. Click here
- Dundas Minerals Ltd DUN has completed an exploratory hole to 552.5 metres of depth at the Central exploration target of the namesake Dundas Project in Western Australia, revealing large intervals of semi-massive and disseminated sulphide mineralisation. Click here
- Race Oncology Ltd RAC has a new managing director and CEO in pharmaceutical and commercial leader Damian Clarke-Bruce who will assume the role from February 1 next year, with a view to moving Race to its next stage of commercial evolution. Click here
- Talon Energy Ltd TPD will begin supplying Santos-WA Ltd with gas from the Walyering Gas Project JV in Western Australia starting next quarter, a timely move to bring gas production from the field to market. Click here
- Celsius Resources Ltd CLA has signed an agreement with Sodor Inc. and the PMR Group outlining the terms on which the company proposes to secure a local partner for development of the Maalinao-Caigutan-Biyog (MCB) Copper-Gold Project in the Philippines. Click here
- Taruga Minerals Ltd TAR has fielded positive results in the first batch of metallurgical testing from ANSTO Minerals’ analysis of Morgans Creek prospect clay-hosted rare earth elements (REEs), collected from the Mt Craig project in South Australia. Click here
- C29 Metals Ltd C is raising $1.1 million having completed an oversubscribed placement of 5,116,279 shares at a price of 21.5 cents per share. Click here
- First Graphene Ltd (FGRFGPHF in conjunction with the University of Manchester (UoM) has secured further grant funding for the next stage of research into commercialising supercapacitor materials. Click here
- Lanthanein Resources Ltd LNR has unearthed very high-grade rare earth element (REE) mineralisation over a 1-kilometre strike at the Lyons Rare Earths Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Sipa Resources Ltd SRI is encouraged by the discovery of lithium, caesium and rubidium in reverse circulation (RC) drilling at its 100%-owned Skeleton Rocks Project in Western Australia’s Goldfields. Click here
- Allup Silica Ltd APS welcomes the results of its latest hand auger drill program across privately owned and cleared farmland at the Sparkler C Project in WA, which identified high-purity silica sand to depths of 2.4 metres. Click here
- Miramar Resources Ltd M has demonstrated increased potential for iron-oxide copper-gold (IOCG) mineralisation at the Whaleshark Copper-Gold Project in Western Australia with an analysis of rare earth elements (REEs) within the tenure. Click here
- Caspin Resources Ltd CPN has fielded further strong copper results after recently wrapping up an extensive exploration program at the West Musgrave Nickel-Copper Extension of Mount Squires Project in the West Musgrave region of WA. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article